Shot blasting glass beads are glass beads for surface treatment of industrial parts, which are made of non-alkaline soda lime silicate and have certain hardness and elasticity. Its particle size is generally between 45um and 1000um, and the microhardness is generally between 500 and 550Kgf/mm2.
Surface treatment shot blasting glass beads have certain mechanical hardness, strength, and strong chemical stability. They are suitable for cleaning and polishing burrs and dirt on various mold surfaces so that the processed articles have a good finish and prolong their service life.
1. Appearance: round, transparent, no obvious bubbles and impurities
2. Particle size between 45um and 1000um
3. Softening point: 710-730 ° C
4. Density: 2.4-2.6g/cm3
5. Rounding rate: industrial shot peening beads ≥ 90%
6. Refractive index: ≥ 1.5
7. Hardness: Mohs 6-8
8. The main ingredients: sodium-calcium glass composition
9. Metal: Aluminum & Stainless Steel
1. There is a certain mechanical strength, hardness, and sufficient elasticity, can be used repeatedly several times, the effect is the same, not easy to break;
2. The glass beads produced by our company have a uniform particle size, and the brightness coefficient of the sandblasting device is kept uniform after spraying, and it is difficult to leave a watermark;
3. It has good chemical stability and will not pollute the processed metal (Aluminum & Stainless Steel);
4. The surface is smooth, has a good finish, does not damage the mechanical precision of the workpiece;
5. The rounding rate is high and there is no impurity. Its testing methods are advanced, the product quality is superior, and it meets the requirements of international and domestic standards.
1. Surface matt treatment of stainless steel & aluminum products.
2. Cleaning of various molds such as stamping, forging, rubber, plastic, metal casting, and extrusion.
3. It can remove the tensile stress of various types of parts, increase fatigue life and improve the resistance to stress and corrosion. Such as aircraft engine turbines, blades, shafts, landing gear, various springs, gear hydraulics, etc.
4. The integrated circuit board, plastic sealing on the tube before the tin cleaning and removal of waste edge burrs.
5. Remove the blockage in the cylinder and piston.
6. Shot peening and finishing of medical equipment, textile machinery, food machinery, and various hardware products.
7. Cleaning of components such as coils and brush rotors during motor overhaul.
8. Cleaning of various metal tubes and non-ferrous metal precision castings and removal of burr residue.
9. all kinds of parts inside and outside the rust, deoxidation, polishing to thicken, remove stress.
10. polishing of all kinds of jewelry, watches, lamps, cosmetics, glasses accessories.