With the advantages of smooth surface, even size, high hardness, wearable and stable, grinding glass beads are widely used as disperser, grinding media and filler materials in paint, ink and chemical industry.
corresponding sieve size
A: Appearance: Clean and transparent, no visible bubbles and impurity.
B: Specific gravity:2.4-2.6g/cm3
D: Compressive strength:＞1200N
1. Glass beads are both soft and hard - produced by high-quality materials, that is, have a certain mechanical strength, sio2 content is greater than or equal to 68%, hardness can reach 6-7 Mohs, and has sufficient elasticity, can be used repeatedly several times, It is not easy to be broken, and the effect of the sprayed device is the same, which is more than three times longer than the service life of ordinary glass beads.
2. Uniformity is good—the rounding rate is greater than or equal to 80%, and the particle size is uniform. After spraying, the brightness coefficient of the blasting device is kept uniform, and it is difficult to leave a watermark.
3. Irreplaceable - shot blasting glass beads as an abrasive material has the following advantages over any other abrasive material: in addition to metal abrasive materials, longer than any other medium, made of non-alkaline soda-lime glass material, with Good chemical stability, will not pollute the processed metal, can accelerate cleaning, while maintaining the processing accuracy of the original object
4. Smooth and no impurities - the appearance of spherical particles, no impurities; smooth surface, with a good finish, reaching international and domestic standards.
1. According to the viscosity, hardness, dispersion particle size and grinding requirements of the grinding materials, select the glass beads of the corresponding varieties, specifications, and quantities.
2. Clean the glass beads and the inner wall of the grinding barrel before grinding.
3. Put the material to be ground into the grinding barrel and then put the appropriate amount of glass beads. After the grinder is running, the glass beads are gradually added. The filling amount is generally 70%-85% of the volume of the grinding machine cylinder.
4. Do not let the glass beads run for a long time under the condition that the grinder is out of material. Otherwise, the glass beads are easily crushed in a high speed grinding machine.
5. After the grinding machine is running for a period of time, it is necessary to supplement the glass beads in an appropriate amount to ensure the quality and efficiency of the grinding.